Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Welcome...again!

On 9/30/13 I created this blog in an attempt to share all my craft endeavors. Seven post later, here it sat all sad and neglected. I've made many things since I created this blog, I just couldn't bring myself to write about them. Sometimes I go through periods of my life where I create nothing at all...and then what? What's left to write about when you're just not feeling as creative?

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not good with riddles or hints. I need things spelled out plainly for me to have the "ah-ha!" moment. Today was the day that I finally put 2 and 2 together and decided to come back to this little ole blog. Consistently I'm asked some of the same questions by different people. Sometimes I even go through my messages to copy and paste my responses because it's easier than typing it all over again. And today I thought, DUH. Why don't I just blog all this instead?

Those top questions are: 
1. How do you do it all?
2. Do you have any tips for going vegan?
3. How do you do x, y, z? (craft related questions)
4. Do you have any resources for x subject?
5. How did you start homeschooling.

While I'm certainly not an expert in any of these fields, I can give you my perspective. Instead of blogging just crafts, I'm blogging my life. So once again, welcome. I hope you stay for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment