Thursday, October 13, 2016

Free SECULAR homeschool curriculum


Let's face it. Sometimes life happens to us and at the end of the day we just don't have tons of dollars in our pocket to buy homeschool curriculum. Sure, we could attempt to make up something ourselves but sometimes that's much more difficult than it sounds depending the grade level.

When I first started homeschooling I found tons of free stuff for the religious homeschoolers. Because I had no idea how to decide on a curriculum and it was such a last minute decision that year, I ended up using it anyway. It didn't take long for that to not work out for us so back to the internet I went in search of something new. If you use or are looking for religious curriculum then more power to ya, it's just not for us.



I'm not opposed to paying for curriculum but I do look for freebies to offset the cost. Finding secular freebies has often been difficult to come across. There's nothing that annoys me more than to click on a post that says free secular curriculum and it's just links to a bunch of worksheets so you're not going to find that listed here. I don't have many to share but I do want to share the few I have. They've really came in handy for us when I didn't have the time to plan my own thing or the money to buy curriculum for 2 kids. As I come across more I will update the list!





Discovery K12 (Not to be mistaken with the other K12.)











No comments:

Post a Comment