Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DIY boy house

*sigh* I had really big plans of taking photos of the step by step process of making my sons men house. Unfortunately the free weekend I had to make it I couldn't find the battery charger for my camera. Super lame. :( If any of you would like to know how I made certain items I can try my best to walk you through it.

Please pardon these pictures, it was overcast outside and they all came out dark.











Some of his favorite features are the boy toilet, bean bags and weight bench with weights. I think my favorite would have to be the lower level art work and the cape/coat rack in the corner beside the couch. I did a lot of things differently than my daughters. I tried to make things more clean lined and more simple that way if it should be destroyed I didn't spend hours on it. He absolutely loves it. They often slide their houses together and his super hero's save her dolls. Total price for this project is $0. I used popsicle sticks, fabric samples, and cardboard for everything. The shelf is an over the toilet cabinet for the bathroom that my mom found on the side of the road. I cleaned it up and took the doors off and voila! 

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS WAY TOO CUTE! Love the power rangers & ninja turtle ^_^

    ReplyDelete